Your instructor may ask you to share an image in a discussion post. Before you can share an image, you must save it to your computer.
When you are ready to post your image into a discussion, follow the instructions below:
1. Follow your instructor’s directions and navigate to the post you need to reply to, or create a new post.
2. Write out your response in a word processor, and then paste it into the text editor.
3. Click on the area within the message where you would like to embed your image.
4. Click on the Image button in the toolbar.
5. Click on “Browse My Computer” and locate the image you would like to embed.
6. Add an Image Description and an Image Title, then click “Insert” to add the image to your post.
7. You will now see the image embedded in your post. Make any necessary adjustments and then click “submit” to post your work.