How to Get Survey Results
Step 1: Enter your Full Grade Center
- On the left side of myCourses, scroll down until you see the darker grey Course Management section.
- Within your Control Panel you will find the Grade Center tab, and within that, click the link that says “Full Grade Center.”
Step 2: Find the survey you would like to see the results of
- Find the column for the survey you want to see the results of.
- Click the arrow to the right of its name.
- Select “Attempts Statistics” to see the results of the survey.
- Since surveys are not able to be graded and are anonymous, the student’s names will not be shown.
- Alternatively, you can click “Download Results” instead of “Attempts Statistics” to download the results onto your device.
- These downloaded results do not include statistical information.
This should bring you to the results of the selected survey.