How to Download All Assignments from the Grade Book
Step 1: Enter your Full Grade Center
- On the left side of myCourses, scroll down until you see the darker grey Course Management section.
- Within your Control Panel you will find the Grade Center tab, and within that, click the link that says “Full Grade Center.”
Step 2: Find the assignment you would like to download and open the Assignment File Download page
- Find the column for the assignment you plan to download.
- Click the arrow to the right of its name.
- Select “Assignment File Download” from the drop-down menu that appears.
Step 3: Select which files you want to download
- A list of students will appear, and on the left side there is a checkbox that you can check to include that student’s files in the download.
- These checkboxes only appear if the student has submitted something. Hitting “Show All” at the bottom of the list will show all students, regardless of if they have submitted something or not.
- To easily select all students, check the checkbox at the top, that is next to the title of the “Name” column rather than a student’s name.
- The Select Files option near the bottom of this page will allow you to either download all attempts, or simply the most recent one.
- When finished, hit the blue submit button at the top or bottom of the page.
Step 4: Download the files
- Click the blue link that appears on the page you are brought to.
- Select where you want to save the assignments to on your computer, and click Save.
The group of files will be saved as a folder, and all you need to do is double click that folder to open it.