How do students check their grades?
One of the most common pieces of information your students will want to retrieve in myCourses is their grades.
There are two main ways for your students to see their grades once you have made them available in the Grace Center.
Method 1 (requires you to create a My Grades link), have your students:
- Login to Blackboard and click the appropriate Course Name under “My Courses”.
- In the course menu click Tools.
- Choose the “My Grades” link.
- Click Details to view more information on a grade. (If you do not see this link, your instructor has not enabled it.)
- Click the Icon Legend button for an explanation of the different icons.
Method 2, have your students:
- Login to Blackboard and click on the arrow next to your name in the upper right-hand corner to open the myCourses Activity Feed.
- Select the myGrades icon, which looks like a clipboard with a check mark on top.
- You will see all published grades from your courses on this page.
The video below explains how student check their grades: