To create your course sites each semester you will need to use the myCourses Course Site Setup tool:
>>> Click Here to Access the Course Site Setup Tool <<<
Tutorials for Creating Course Sites
You can click on one of the instructional videos below or download the myCourses Course Site Setup Guide PDF to learn how to create and/or combine myCourses sites.
Copying myCourses Sites
Follow these instructions to copy the contents of one course site into another course site.
1. Click into the course site you would like to copy content FROM.
2. Under the Course Management area of the course menu, click on “Packages and Utilities.”
3. Click on “Course Copy” under the “Packages and Utilities” link.
4. Click the “Browse” button next to “Destination Course ID.”
5. Click on the name of the course you would like to copy content into, then click “Submit.”
6. Click the “Select All” button under “Select Course Materials.”
7. Under the “Discussion Board” check box, select “Include only the forums, with no starter posts.”
8. Click Submit.