How do I check my grades?
One of the most common pieces of information you’ll want to retrieve in myCourses will be your your grades.
There are two main ways to view your grades once they have been published by your instructor: Method 1:
- Login to Blackboard and click the appropriate Course Name under “My Courses”.
- In the course menu click Tools.
- Choose the “My Grades” link.
- Click Details to view more information on a grade. (If you do not see this link, your instructor has not enabled it.)
- Click the Icon Legend button for an explanation of the different icons.
- Login to Blackboard and click on the arrow next to your name in the upper right-hand corner to open the myCourses Activity Feed.
- Select the myGrades icon, which looks like a clipboard with a check mark on top.
- You will see all published grades from your courses on this page.
The video below will walk you through how to check your grades: