Building a Content Folder
Content folders are a useful way to group lot of information in a content area. To create a content folder, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the Content Area where your students will access the Content Folder.
- Click Build Content and choose Content Folder from the drop down menu.
- Name your content folder. This is what your students will click on in the content area.
- If you want, you can add a description of the content folder in the Text field. If there is something specific you want your students to pay attention to, this is the place to mention it.
- Click submit.
- Click on the Content Folder.
- You may now add any files or assignments to the folder in the same way you would add them to a Content Area.