Add a Web Link to a Content Area
If you would like to direct students to a specific website, you can do so by adding a web link to a content area.
- Navigate to the Content Area where your students will access the web link.
- Click Build Content and choose Web Link from the dropdown menu.
- Name your web link. This is what your students will click on in the content area.
- Paste the URL (http://www.example.com) into the URL field.
- In the text box, add a description of the video students are about to watch. If there is something specific you want your students to pay attention to, this is the place to mention it.
- Click submit.